A List Of Great Problem Solution Essay Topics Related To Business
One of the more common types of assignments you will see in business is the problem solution essay. It basically requires a student present a detailed solution to solve a specific problem within a given field of study, usually a real life problem we’re all familiar with as a society. The following is a list of some really great problem solution essay topics you can consider using for your business writing assignment:
- How can major league sports organizations combat the use of steroids and other forms of performance enhancing drugs without losing revenue on putting an inferior product on stage?
- How can businesses sponsor individual college athletes while encouraging and maintaining the integrity and fair competition at this level of sports?
- How do banks and other financial lending organizations provide rates amenable to students seeking funding for higher education while still ensuring that they will be able to get their money back?
- How can major car manufacturers provide the most advanced and highest standards of safety when the costs to do so cut into their profits so heavily?
- How can solar technology development companies continue to strive in a market where there coal and electric power companies make it hard for the government to pass clean initiatives?
- How can industries that create environmental waste fix internal policies and processes so that the public doesn’t view them with such a negative stance?
- How can college campuses continue to receive the funding they need for programs when they are faced with so many allegations of negligence for providing safety for their pupils?
- How does lobbying by gun manufacturers affect the way which laws pass that limit the sales of certain types of firearms to the public?
- How can selling advertisement space to larger companies help save smaller and mid-sized business from going under during times of national recession?
- How do companies invest in new technologies that promote growth while balancing the need to supply jobs to people within the community to keep local economies afloat?
- How can companies keep employees content with their benefits during times of recession and lowered revenue streams when companies cannot offer yearly bonuses or raises?
- How can business shift profits to reinvest in employee development as a means to break into new areas of growth that might otherwise go untapped?